Here at White Notley we aim that all our students should:
1. Develop lively, enquiring minds, the ability to question and argue rationally and to apply themselves to tasks and physical skills, both on their own and in groups.
2. Acquire knowledge and skills relevant to adult life and employment and the ability to enjoy leisure in a fast-changing world.
3. Have a respect for religious and moral values and develop non-discriminatory attitudes and practice to enable them to live in harmony with all members of society.
4. Understand, care for and respect the world in which they live and the independence of individuals, families, groups, and nations.
5. Appreciate human achievements and aspirations.
6. Be helped to develop moral values and an appreciation of the spiritual dimensions of human experience.
7. Be helped to develop their imagination, sensitivity and creative responses to a wide range of aesthetic experiences.
8. Develop a sense of self-respect, self-discipline, the capacity to enjoy life as independent, self-motivated adults and the willingness to care for others.