- ETHOS & VALUES -
Here at White Notley we have the following aims for our students: -
1. That students develop lively, enquiring minds, the ability to question and argue rationally and to apply themselves to tasks and physical skills, both on their own and in groups.
2. That students acquire knowledge and skills relevant to adult life and employment and the ability to enjoy leisure in a fast changing world.
3. That students have a respect for religious and moral values and to develop non-discriminatory attitudes and practice which will enable them to live in harmony with all members of society.
4. That students understand, care for and respect the world in which they live and the independence of individuals, families, groups, and nations.
5. That students appreciate human achievements and aspirations.
6. That students are helped to develop moral values and an appreciation of the spiritual dimensions of human experience.
7. That students are helped to develop their imagination, sensitivity and creative responses to a wide range of aesthetic experiences.
8. That students develop a sense of self-respect, self-discipline, the capacity to enjoy life as independent, self-motivated adults and the willingness to care for others.